- Exhibition "Trouble d’identité" - November 2018/January 2019 – Curator: Isabelle de Maison Rouge – Voz' Gallery –Boulogne Billancourt – France
- Exhibition “Cartographier le Monde” – October 2018 – Château des Tourelles - Le Plessis-Trévise - France
- World Art Day 2018 - "Black Hole" series - Umelka Gallery - Bratislava - Slovakia
- Exhibition "Les Rencontres photographiques du 10ème" - 2017 - Paris - France
- Book "La Trace: Réflections Sur La Mémoire" - August 2017 - Co-Written with Vlada Attali, Catherine Chansac, Laurence Lebon and Sandra Rougier with the support of Olenka Carrasco and Bruno Dubreuil
- Exhibition “Histoires Naturelles” - June 2017 -Collectif Phot’œil – Villejuif - France
- Exhibition “60 Artistes – 60 ans“ - November 24th 2016 – Galerie Lehalle – Paris - France
- Exhibition “Points Sensibles“ - November 4th to 29th 2016 – L’Ermitage – Rueil Malmaison - France
- Exhibition “Rebondir” - July 2016 to September 2016 – Galerie Immix – Paris - France
- Festival Voies Off 2016 – Projection of Environment/Nature/Space selection – Griffeuille – Arles - France
- Exhibition “Universum” July 2016 to september2016 – Festival Les Voies Off – Arles - France
- Exhibition “Le Voyage de M” - June 2016 -Collectif Phot’œil – Villejuif - France
- Exhibition CNFAP Artists - April 12th to 28th 2016 – United Nations ' Office – Geneva (Switzerland)
- Exhibition "Le Banquet" - June 2015 - CollectifPhot’œil – Villejuif - France
- Exhibition "DIALOGUES" - March 5th to 14th 2015 –CNFAP - Cité Internationale des Arts – Paris
- Heritage Days - September 2014 - Villejuif - France
- Exhibition "Bienvenue au Paradis" - June 2014 - Collectif Phot’œil –Villejuif - France
- Exhibition "Les Rencontres photographiques du 11ème" - 2013 - Paris - France
- Heritage Days - September 2013 - Villejuif - France
- Exhibition "Les Rencontres d’Arles" - 2013 - Arles - France
- Exhibition "Cercle Rouge" - June 2013 - Collectif Phot’œil– Villejuif - France
- Exhibition "Série Noire" - June 2013 - Collectif Phot’œil– Villejuif - France
In recent years, exchanges between art and science have proved fruitful. Not only at the level of the fields studied, but especially through approaches that win to complement each other. Art begins to follow scientific protocols while science is interested in methods of investigating the brains of artists.
It is in this stream that David Munoz fits, in a fully contemporary photographic approach, using all the range of technical means available today to produce images (analog and digital photography, 3D animation, etc.).
His artistic field explores social issues such as the place of the human in the cosmos, thus opening on questions of identity and memory, and draws its references in philosophy, psychology and anthropology. Each project is based on aesthetics inevitably influenced by David Munoz scientific and professional background (Physics/Chemistry, Astronomy and Computer Science).
The resulting images are related to concepts; they unfold in space and work to overcome the usual frame of the photographic image, through scale games and perspective effects.
A space of reflection crossing individual as well as universal questions, but also an interior journey, an experience.
- Prix Voies Off des Rencontres d'Arles 2016 Finalist